Re: [xsl] transformNode() and innerHTML combo fail to update

Subject: Re: [xsl] transformNode() and innerHTML combo fail to update
From: "Andrew" <asd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:44:32 +0300
>Would it be possible/simpler to use the just the DOM to >traverse the
>original XSL tree and replace/remove the "//xsl:sort/@select" node? That
>is, I believe that IE 5.5 supports the DOM 1 specification, but I'm not
>sure it would update the displayed document following the change to the
>sort's select attribute?

You missed the point- I'm using additional xml element=(MSXML DOMDocument
wrapper or you can use <new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument")>) to capture
xsl transformation result and parse it to get table like structure so I can
write that "for cycle" I've demonstrated:

r.insertCell().innerHTML= cl[j].xml; //is key statement

Surely you can't simple modify xsl and get another document -xsl is applied
only one time by IE,I'm using this fact:
<code>
m= theXSLDoc.selectSingleNode( "//*[@method='html']");
if(m){
  m.setAttribute( "method", "xml");
  m.setAttribute( "omit-xml-declaration", "yes");
}
</code>
will modify source xsl.