[xsl] Critique please!

Subject: [xsl] Critique please!
From: "Nik Coughlin" <nrkn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:51:10 +1300
In order to teach myself XSL I have created a kind of generic web
site template.

It has an XML file which contains all of the site's content, and also
contains information about the look and feel of the site.

It then has an XSL file which uses a combination of XSL, HTML and
JavaScript to display the content and control navigation.

It has a number of fairly general functions, such as an image
gallery, a function for FAQs, one for listing links etc.

I hadn't used XSL at all previously, and as such I feel that the way
I have implemented everything is a little flaky, though it all works
as expected.

I would appreciate it if anyone who has some time could have a look
at my code and let me know what I could have done better and how.

Thanks :)

The url is http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~nrkn/xml/

You can download the whole site from:

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~nrkn/xml/XML Site.zip