[xsl] Fw: How can I do to clear a reference from schema in xml

Subject: [xsl] Fw: How can I do to clear a reference from schema in xml
From: "Eder de Oliveira" <eder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:24:19 -0300
How can I do to clear a reference from schema in XML?

Hi people!

I am inserting an attribute with a namespace, but this namespace is a
reference to schema in XML, it's OK.
but if already exists a either reference Schema in XML, How can I do to
clear this reference? and insert a reference correct?
this I isn't work.
This is my code:

<xsl:template match="CURRICULUM-VITAE">
<xsl:element name="CURRICULUM-VITAE"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
<xsl:attribute name="xsi:schemaLocation"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>http://www.cnpq.br/200
2/XSD/lattes Document Schema.xsd</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:element>
</xsl:template>

My question is:

Once,
How can I do to clear a reference from schema in XML?

twice,
How can I do to insert a reference a new schema on same XML?

thanks
Eder de Oliveira