[xsl] Links for IDREFS

Subject: [xsl] Links for IDREFS
From: "Kaarle Kaila" <kaarle.kaila@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:00:21 +0200
hello,

I have an XML file containing person information. The data is grouped into
table elements
The person element may have a table attribute that indicates the table the
person "owns".
Below is a simple example of this:
....XML code snippet ...
<person sex="M" table="5">
</person>

.... XSLT snippet that creates a html link for above person.

<xsl:template match="person">
<xsl:variable name="lname" select="@table"/>

I have also cases where person is a member of several tables. These I
indicate by using
tables attributes like in next piece of XML similarly as IDREFS types in
XML:

<person sex="M" tables="5 7 10">
</person>

How should I create links to all tables with result something like this:

href="data10.html">10</a>
regards
Kaarle Kaila

--