[xsl] Reusing Variables!!

Subject: [xsl] Reusing Variables!!
From: "Robert A. van Ginkel" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:03:15 +0100
[XML]
       <action idx="1" flag="browse">
         <breakdown sort="page" data="index.php" />
         <breakdown sort="param" name="entity" type="fixed" data="User" />
         <breakdown sort="param" name="action" type="fixed" data="View" />
       </action>
[XSL]
<xsl:for-each select="/sg/contents/menu/actions/action">
  <xsl:variable name="url" select="./breakdown[@sort='page']/@data"/>
  <xsl:variable name="url" select="concat($url,'1','')"/>
  <xsl:for-each select="./breakdown[@sort='param' and @type='fixed']">
    <xsl:variable name="url" select="concat($url,@name,'')"/>
  </xsl:for-each>
</xsl:for-each>

Would give:
Sablotron error on line 136: conflicting variable bindings 'url'
(line number is wrong)
I looked this up and  "Parameters are normal variables according to the
XSLT 1.0 spec. Thus, you can't use two variables of the same name in a
template. Libxslt and Xalan are too forgiving here. Saxon would give you
the same error as Sablotron. Saxon is the right authority for the spec
interpretation issues, I believe."
This explains it, but how can I get what I want here?