Re: [xsl] UBB Code and XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] UBB Code and XSLT
From: "Karl J. Stubsjoen" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 08:04:40 -0700
All right, how about a simplified HTML set of tags that XSLT will parse...
UBB for XSLT?  I really see the value in UBB type "tagging", but I'm being
told I need to write my own parser to parse the dang thing.
http://www.ozoneasylum.com/Forum12/HTML/001704.html

So far, what I've see on the net are UBB Message Forums.  Mostly PHP, and
such... I'm a vbscript kind of guy (classic ASP).

Karl