Re: [xsl] White space

Subject: Re: [xsl] White space
From: "Mark Williams" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:26:26 -0000
David,

Thanks for the response.  I can't get this to work.  How exactly do I use
space="preserve"?  Where do I set it?  Is it possible to have a global
setting?

I note your comments on adding an explicit line command.  This would be a
little problematic with what we are doing, but could probably be done.  We
don't generally know what we are going to have to deal with.

What we would like is some general instruction that tells the stylesheet to
behave in the same was as would the FO engine.

I note your comments as to "feeling brave".  I always feel brave but as you
will have guessed from my earlier posts this is mostly the result of
ignorance.  If ever I can be enlightened to be called upon to be brave it is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Mark Williams