[xsl] Transformating a XML document with XSL document

Subject: [xsl] Transformating a XML document with XSL document
From: "Eder de Oliveira" <eder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:17:56 -0300
Hi people,

I have a problem, Can anyone help me?

I am trying Transformation a XML document with XSL document, using parser
MSXML3 the Microsoft. But the problem is, Last the transformation, the
finish of elements have a one empty space or white space, So I can't
validate the output document, using a XSD document.
If I use the parser MSXML4, this problem don't happen.

Exemple XSL document that I am using:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

xmlns="http://www.cnpq.br/2002/XSD/lattes";

xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>

<xsl:output method="xml" encoding="ISO-8859-1" indent="yes"/>

<xsl:template match="*[name()= 'CURRICULO-VITAE']">
    <xsl:element name="CURRICULO-VITAE"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
        <xsl:attribute name="xsi:schemaLocation"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>http://www.cnpq.br/200
2/XSD/lattes
C:\Lattes\Curriculo\LMPL\XSD\LMPLCurriculo.xsd</xsl:attribute>
        <xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
        <xsl:apply-templates/>
    </xsl:element>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="*[name()!= 'CURRICULO-VITAE']">
    <xsl:element name="{name()}">
        <xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
        <xsl:apply-templates/>
    </xsl:element>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="@*">
    <xsl:if test=". !=''">
        <xsl:attribute name="{name()}">
            <xsl:value-of disable-output-escaping="yes" select="."/>
        </xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Can anyone help me?
This XSL document above, attend to clear empty attributes in XML document.

Thanks
Eder