Re: [xsl] Get path of xsl template

Subject: Re: [xsl] Get path of xsl template
From: "Mark Williams" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:42:02 -0000
Hi Jarno,

Thanks for response.

Please excuse my terminology, I'm not very familiar with xsl.

I'm a little puzzled.  How can the XSL processor not know where the template
is yet it can resolve relative urls?

Surely, there must be some function that states the path of the xsl template
is blah?

TIA for any insight you can provide into this?

Mark