Re: [xsl] Get path of xsl template

Subject: Re: [xsl] Get path of xsl template
From: "Mark Williams" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:31:26 -0000
Hi Andrew,

Yes I do mean stylesheet.  Thank you for figuring that out.

I needed to know whether there was a way of working out the path where the
stylesheet is stored on disk so that I could use that to work backwards
through the path to reference other resources (images etc) that are stored
lower down the chain.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks,

Mark