RE: [xsl] Using keys to filter nodesets

Subject: RE: [xsl] Using keys to filter nodesets
From: "Amuchastegui, Maria" <Maria.Amuchastegui@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:18:18 -0500
I was able to get it to work by using a variable to pass the value of the
SubscriptionID and inserting a string function within the key function. Why
didn't it work without the string function? - Maria

<xsl:key name="MappingKey" match="Subscription/WDBillerID"
use="../SubscriptionID"/>
<xsl:variable name="SubID"
select="/PresentationData/PageSpecific/SubscriptionList/Subscription/Subscri
ptionID[1]" />

<xsl:template match="Biller">
     <option>
          <xsl:attribute name="value"><xsl:value-of
select="MappedBillerID"/></xsl:attribute>
          <xsl:value-of select="MappedBillerName"/>
     </option>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:apply-templates select="//Biller[WDBillerID = key('MappingKey',
string($SubID))]"/>