RE: [xsl] gradient SVG inside XSL-FO using FOP outputting black

Subject: RE: [xsl] gradient SVG inside XSL-FO using FOP outputting black
From: Ryan Graham <Ryan.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:10:12 -0700
I experienced the same behavior when using 0.20.5.  It appears to be a known
bug:

http://xml.apache.org/fop/graphics.html#svg-problems

I never found a workaround.

RenderX plans to implement support for <lineargradient> and <radialgradient>
in a future release of their processor, XEP, but the date is uncertain as
far as I can tell (see page 3 of 5 in the PDF):

http://xep.xattic.com/papers/svgpaper.pdf

HTH,
RG