RE: [xsl] dereferencing count() within comparison test

Subject: RE: [xsl] dereferencing count() within comparison test
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:31:02 -0000
I don't know what you mean by "dereferencing" - the result of count() is
not a reference, it is a number.

Your code looks fine. Though applying number() to the result of count()
is redundant.

To quote many previous replies on this list: your error is in the part
of the code that you haven't shown us.

Michael Kay