[xsl] to access a particular token in a comma separated string by specifying a numerical value ?

Subject: [xsl] to access a particular token in a comma separated string by specifying a numerical value ?
From: "SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:36:04 -0600
How can I access a particular token in a comma separated string by specifying a numerical value for the token number using XSL?

Assuming, my xsl:variable or xsl:parameter holds a string with comma-separated values as shown below:

<xsl:variable name="ValuesString" select="'10,20,30,40,50'"/>

How would I go about finding a way to pick out the value specified by a count that maps another variable/parameter.

Open to Ideas :)
Thanks,

Abhishek