[xsl] XSLT + SAX.

Subject: [xsl] XSLT + SAX.
From: "Razvan Veina" <veina.razvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:08:05 +0200
I've seen this sample, but it is about applying two XSLT transformations. I
tried to modify it for my purpose, but unfortunately the SAX transformation
wasn't applied at all.
I tried to set as ContentHandler for filter2 the class MyClass that extends
the DefaultHandler class.

       XMLFilterImpl filter2 = new XMLFilterImpl ();
        filter2.setContentHandler(new MyClass());

Hi,

Check out:

http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.0/tutorial/doc/JAXPXSLT9.html

best,