Re: [xsl] Empty object

Subject: Re: [xsl] Empty object
From: scott gabelhart <swgabel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:05:20 -0500
Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: scott gabelhart

<snip />

I have attached my xml input file and my stylesheet I am still getting
in my output <OBJECT> </OBJECT> instead of <OBJECT>&nbsp;</OBJECT>.
Obvisouly my OBJECT template is not properly copying my element and
character contents over properly. Any guidance you can provide to solve
this problem would be greatly appreciated.

<snip />

Hmmm... Is it possible to make it & amp; nbsp; in the source? (leave out the
spaces, of course)

Cheers,

Andreas

Yes,

but when I replace in the xml file the &#160; with &amp;nbsp; an then run my transform my output now contains &amp;nbsp; which still doesn't solve the problem. How do I get &nbsp; to show up in my output?

Any help / insight would be greatly appreciated.

- Scott