RE: [xsl] Encoding attribute

Subject: RE: [xsl] Encoding attribute
From: David.Pawson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:36:18 -0000
http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U20A0.pdf

shows where it is, hex 20A0

http://www.evertype.com/standards/iso8859/8859-15-en.pdf
shows it as hex 20AC,

so I guess I'd try for utf-8 if I were you.

(Where's Mike Brown when you need him :-)

HTH DaveP

    And then if i use ENTITY references if I define for example
    <!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [<!ENTITY nbsp "&#160;">]>, it
    puts me  the #160 character from the table I have specified
    in encoding attribute???
    So, Is the set of characters important to the encoding attribute?
    Spain works with ISO-8859-1 but I can't found the euro
    character. So, I must change the table of characters???