[xsl] Re: hard problem

Subject: [xsl] Re: hard problem
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:20:42 +0100
Can't this be combined with David Tolpin's clever tool for dynamic
determination of the type of an xml document (which of a number of schemas
this document satisfies) and based on this result to apply the appropriate
transformation?

In case if each document has its own unique default namespace then a
multitude of stylesheets can be imported (each containing templates for the
transformation of a specific type of document) and a simple

     <xsl:apply-templates select="/*"/>

is all what is needed.

So, all documents will be processed by the same central stylesheet, which
imports all other stylesheets that may be involved in the processing...
(wouldn't something like "import just-in-time" be marvelous!).

Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev
FXSL developer,