[xsl] restoring document context

Subject: [xsl] restoring document context
From: "Gruenewald, Terry" <tgruenewald@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 17:06:12 -0600
I'm having a problem with my document context switching from the XML file I'm processing to a node-set contained in the XSL to back to the XML file.    I don't know how to get back to the XML file once I switch to the XSL node-set.  Here's roughly what my XSL looks like:

    <xsl:variable name="unique-division-list">
      <division>
     </division>
    </xsl:variable>

    <xsl:for-each select="$unique-division-list/division/div">
        <xsl:sort select="name"/>
        <xsl:variable name="division" select="name"/>

       <!-- code to process this internal node here -->

       <xsl:for-each select="//CDRS/TOLL_CDR">
              <!-- code to process the nodes in the XML file -->

      </xsl:for-each>

    </xsl:for-each>