RE: [xsl] Charsets in Saxon

Subject: RE: [xsl] Charsets in Saxon
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:05:23 -0000
I can only make guesses as to why this might happen. My first guess
would be that the serialization was not actually done by Saxon.
Alternatively, you might have used Saxon to serialize to a character
stream, and then have used some other software to convert the characters
to bytes.

In other words, I need to know more about how you invoked the
transformation, and in particular, the serialization phase. What kind of
result object did you specify?

Michael Kay