Re: [xsl] MSXML 4 - RowSetSchema XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] MSXML 4 - RowSetSchema XML
From: "Karl J. Stubsjoen" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 07:45:39 -0700
Hi Tom

I don't think that you can.  I have a seperate XML doc which I pass to the
stylesheet as a parameter.  This seperate XML doc serves as a *template* for
the resulting data.  I have code samples, infact I have an entire ASP class
that I have written to support classic ASP and ADO XSLT transformations.

Karl