Re: [xsl] How can I capture output from <xsl:message> for a log

Subject: Re: [xsl] How can I capture output from <xsl:message> for a log
From: Ian Lang <ianplang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:20:31 -0800 (PST)
Yep, that worked great.  Thanks a lot.

The api has a setErrorListener method which I gather
means the default error listener is out of the picture
once I set mine.  All I want to do is log the
messages.  So my plan is to create a class that
implements ErrorListener and takes another
ErrorListener as a parameter to the constructor and
then my implementation will log what I want and
forward the calls to the passed in ErrorListener
(unless it is null of course).

Then the setup would look like this:
    transformer.setErrorListener(new
MyLoggingErrorListner
(transformer.getErrorListener()));

Does anyone see any flaws in my plan?

IL

--- "George Cristian Bina" <george@xxxxxxx>
<snip>

[http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/apidocs/javax/xml/transform/Transformer.html#
> setErrorListener(javax.xml.transform.ErrorListener)]
<snip>