[xsl] styling a schema document (XSL needed)

Subject: [xsl] styling a schema document (XSL needed)
From: "Mila Mitra [pmitra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]" <pmitra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:19:58 -0600
Hello,
   I would really appreciate some help in trying to style a basic Schema
document (XSD).
I am trying to style the basic schema below to report the list of
elements within FIX/RECORD, for example. I am not sure how to write the
stylesheet - i.e. what to use in the template match for XSL to extract
those. Also, I would like to include this stylesheet in the XSD document
header the way one would with an XML document so that one can see it and
view the desired elements in this document, for instance.

Please send me a basic stylesheet example, if possible, for the desire
output I have also included below. I do not need help with the HTML
styling elements, just how to do a template match to extract these
values. I have used XSL stylesheets before to style XML docs, but not
XSD docs.

Thanks so much in advance,
Mila Mitra
pmitra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----------------------------------
Example of xsd:

<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
xmlns:xdb="http://xmlns.orac
le.com/xdb">
   <xs:element name="FIX" xdb:defaultTable="FIX_TAB">
      <xs:complexType>
         <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element name="RECORD">
               <xs:complexType>
                  <xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="X_SPHERICAL"           type="xs:integer" />
<xs:element name="Y_SPHERICAL"           type="xs:integer" />
<xs:element name="Z_SPHERICAL"           type="xs:integer" />
<xs:element name="FIX_ID"<xs:simpleType>
    <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
    <xs:minLength value="3">
    <xs:MaxLength value="12">
    </xs:restriction>
</xs:simpleType></xs:element>

<xs:element name="MAG_DECLINATION"<xs:simpleType>
    <xs:restriction base="xs:float">
    <xs:minInclusive value="-90.0">
    <xs:MaxInclusive value="90.0">
    </xs:restriction>

</xs:simpleType></xs:element>
                  </xs:sequence>
               </xs:complexType>
            </xs:element>
         </xs:sequence>
      </xs:complexType>
   </xs:element>
</xs:schema>

Desired Output:
FIX/RECORD
X_SPHERICAL
Y_SPHERICAL
Z_SPHERICAL
FIX_ID          minlength=3   maxlength=12
MAG_DECLINATION minvalue=-90.0 maxvalue=90.0

--
Mila (Patralekha) Mitra	               pmitra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Northrup Grumman IT / NASA AMES         Tel: 650 604 1814