RE: AW: [xsl] select 1st occurence of element tag name

Subject: RE: AW: [xsl] select 1st occurence of element tag name
From: "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:08:41 +0100

I'm afraid I lost you slightly here ...
A key is indeed top-level --defined with global scope, from the viewpoint of
the source document(s) as well as the stylesheet... It is certainly possible
to use a key across multiple xml documents, if that's what you're worried
about.

Anyway, it's a bit difficult to see what the exact nature of the
puzzle/problem is, since the description breaks off after the xsl:param.
Does it add a condition of some sort you can incorporate in the key? Maybe
you can fiddle a bit with the key's match- or use-pattern in order to solve
this?

Cheers,

Andreas