Re: RE: [xsl] Problem with this XSLT - Help!!!!!

Subject: Re: RE: [xsl] Problem with this XSLT - Help!!!!!
From: Tim Meals <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:04:39 -0800
Try specifying your parameter with single quotes, or maybe escaping single quotes. Xalan doesn't distinguish between string params like libxslt does. Try one of the following:

java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process ... -param ID 'U-05585'

-or-

java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process ... -param ID "'U-05585'"

If your shell is interpreting the single quote characters.

Tim