[xsl] Beta tester invited for XSL Formatter V3.1

Subject: [xsl] Beta tester invited for XSL Formatter V3.1
From: Kobayashi <koba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:41:48 +0900
Antenna House has finished the implementation of XSL
Formatter V3.1 and invites beta testers for the new release.

V3.1 implements all FOs and properties those are supported by V2.5,
and many addtional functions such as enhanced native SVG reader,
native EMF/WMF readers, CMYK support, transparent color support
with PDF, etc.

Additional interfaces include a new GUI for Windows and
an enhanced  .NET interface.

Hebrew, Arabic, Thai languages may be formatted not only
on Windows but also UNIX and Linux.

Please refer to more details at the following address:

http://www.antennahouse.com/XSL30/V31newfeatureEN.htm

Our goal is to develop the best XSL FO processor and to satisfy
our customers with the product. I am sure V3.1 will be a big
step for the goal.

For the people who are interested in the new version, please
send e-mails to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Every person will be welcomed. Thank you in advance for your
cooperation.

Best regards,

Tokushige Kobayashi
Antenna House, Inc.