[xsl] HTML Help Cover/Title Page

Subject: [xsl] HTML Help Cover/Title Page
From: Naomi Gronson <naomi_gronson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 06:01:01 -0800 (PST)
We're generating .chm files via XSL and Omnimark.
I've been making small modifications to the param.xsl
in docbook 1.64 to get the desired output, but I can't
seem to find a param that would include a Cover/Title
page in the compiled output.  I notice that there is a
titlepage.xsl, but I'm not sure exactly what role this
plays.  Eventually I'd like to populate some of the
Cover/Title fields by sending variables to the xsl,
but that comes later.  If anyone has any pointers on
where to start or links to tutorials on the creation
of HTML Help I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Naomi