Re: [xsl] Problem writing xsl to convert xml to excel

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem writing xsl to convert xml to excel
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:56:56 -0500
At 11:30 AM -0500 3/5/04, Anna Bikkina wrote:
Can someone please answer my question below I am stuck.

If you send a message to XSL-List and don't get any answers (or don't get useful answers) it is far more productive to assume that your question is not clear and to try to send a better answer than to re-send the same question. The participants on this list almost always help when they understand the question!

You will improve the chances that you will receive prompt and helpful

  - asking specific enough questions that answers are possible. Describe
    what you are trying to do, how you approached it, what happened, and
    why you don't like the result you got

  - providing concise samples of your data, your stylesheet, and
    mockups of your expected results. Be sure they show the problem,
    but are not so large it takes significant time to read them

  - describing the topic of your question concisely in the subject line
    Good subject lines - those that describe the subject matter of your
    message - not only increase the chances that you will receive answers
    to questions or responses to comments, they also make your message
    and any replies to it accessible in the list archives.

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com 17 West Jefferson Street Phone: 301/315-9631
Suite 207 Direct Line: 301/315-9634