Re: [xsl] What is the best XSLT book for a begginer?

Subject: Re: [xsl] What is the best XSLT book for a begginer?
From: "Kaarle Kaila" <kaarle.kaila@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:25:24 +0200
My subjective view is that Michael Kay's book XSLT Programmers Reference
second edition is a good book. The revies at Amazon where all very positive.
My view is very subjective as it's the only one I have. I hear a new
edition will be available in a few months that contains XSLT 2.0. The
current
book is about XSLT 1.0 and the non existent XSLT 1.1.

regards
Kaarle