RE: [xsl] What is the best XSLT book for a begginer?

Subject: RE: [xsl] What is the best XSLT book for a begginer?
From: "Jim Fuller" <jim.fuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 18:11:00 -0000

Hello Stacey,

most of these books are generalistic with respect to host language
environment, e.g. if you are on MS platform then u will be using the
MSXML XSLT processor set possibly within the .NET framework or if you
are developing applications in java u would be using SAXON or ASF xslt
processor...there are few books that go into detail for any specific
processor

I would suggest books on the subject by Jeni Tennison and Michael Kay,
search amazon for the reviews.

I would also suggest checking out www.dpawson.co.uk for more info on
XSLT in general.

gl, Jim Fuller