Re: [xsl] table-row height attribute

Subject: Re: [xsl] table-row height attribute
From: "Mark Williams" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:44:35 -0000
Ken,

Many thanks for the helpful reply and suggested solution.  I did actually
try a block container, but I couldn't get this to work (it may be because I
was trying to specify an absolute position).  I will try again.

As to the applicabilty of height to the table-rows, it does partially work.
It achieves an at least capability.  That is, if you set a row-height of 10
cms the row will be at least that height, but it will also grow if it feels
it needs to.

Regards,

Mark