RE: [xsl] Root when the current node is part of Parameter Result Tree Fragement/Nodelist

Subject: RE: [xsl] Root when the current node is part of Parameter Result Tree Fragement/Nodelist
From: "Colin Toal" <colin_toal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 19:35:20 -0500
From: "Josh Canfield" <Josh.Canfield@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>> The problem is that - within the context of the ParamColour matching
>> template, the key object doesn't seem to be defined - in fact, even root of

Actually, I believe the key is defined, it just doesn't match anything in the current document. When you call apply-templates on your parameter node you are changing the current document to that of the parameter.

You could save the root node in a global variable. <xsl:variable name="docRoot" select="/"/>

This is the solution that will suit me most generally.

Thanks for your help,
Colin