[xsl] Create XSL with Saxon

Subject: [xsl] Create XSL with Saxon
From: "Schreifels, Mark J." <mark.schreifels@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:41:07 -0600
Can it be done?  I've been referencing numerous doc on customizing an HTML title page and all say that you can use saxon to create a xsl sheet based upon your customized titlepage.template.xml (spec)file.

The closest I've been able to get is:

C:\>saxon -o /docbook-xsl-1.64.1/html/my.titlepage.templates.xsl /docbook-xsl-1.
64.1/html/my.titlepage.templates.xml /docbook-xsl-1.64.1/html/titlepage.xsl

Which spits out a handful of "no template exists..." errors and doesn't create the desired my.titlepage.templates.xsl file.  I'm referencing http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HtmlCustomEx.html to perform this...am I doing something wrong?  Is the doc wrong?  Has anyone else been able to do this?

-Mark