Re: [xsl] XML -> RTF via XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML -> RTF via XSL
From: Paul Tremblay <phthenry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 00:28:59 -0500
On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 12:33:54PM -0000, Robert Pasley wrote:

> I want to convert an XML file into RTF using XSLT (or any other
> transformation available).

Others have answered your question on how to get rid of the XML markup.

I am working on an XSLT stylesheet right now to convert XML to RTF.
What kind of a stylesheet are you using?

I have written a rather thorough script that converts RTF to XML:

http://rtf2xml.sourceforge.net/

I am pretty knowledgeable about RTF, so my XSLT stylsheet should be very
thorough, including translating unicode to RTF encoding.

I just wanted to see what other people were doing in this area.

Paul