RE: [xsl] xsl checkbox

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl checkbox
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:14:28 -0600
Well, the HTML 4.01 specs say the checked attribute is a boolean value, so
it should be set false or true.
Check the link I provided and you will agree.

About the short way, you may be right. I do remember having used 'selected'
without the true or false assignment in the <option> control. It may be very
well be valid also for the 'checked' attribute.

Cheers, Pieter