Re: [xsl] multilple output documents

Subject: Re: [xsl] multilple output documents
From: Raffaele Sena <raff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 09:46:46 -0800
Here: http://www.aromatic.org/tools/ (look for indent.xsl).

This is not 100% perfect but it shows you what to do.

Basically you use "*" to match any element and "@*" to match any attribute,
and format them as you please.

The trickiest part is to deal with spaces (do I keep them, do I remove them) and newlines.

-- Raffaele

On Saturday, March 20, 2004, at 09:12 AM, Karl J. Stubsjoen wrote:

Hi There,

I'm interested in outputing XML to the browser as HTML for viewing. I would
like to create indents, give color to nodes and attributes, and so on. If
I'm getting real fancy, I would be interested in creating collapsible nodes,
but not a requirement up front.
I know that IE lets you browse an XML document quite nicely, but that is not
what I am after. I want to kick it out into HTML... if you know what I
mean.

Any advice?

Karl