[xsl] tools XSL:FO

Subject: [xsl] tools XSL:FO
From: "Gianni Ferrari" <gferrari@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:13:24 +0100
Hello experts,
thank you for the emails, but i don't, about my problem, if there are
complete tools to make FO file and an auto conversion in PDF. I tell my
problem: i'm analysing two software: stylus studio and XMl SPY of Altova.
The problem is that one (the first) acroos the build of an interface, make
the XSL file (very good), but it's HTML only, not FO. The second (XMLSPY),
allows to write FO code manually, but it doesn't able to make interface....
So I would like to know if someone know other tool to build auto code while
i design my future interface.
Thank you for your help.
Regards...
                Gianni