[xsl] Using document() and getting back to the original doc

Subject: [xsl] Using document() and getting back to the original doc
From: Dan Vint <dvint@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:12:15 -0800
More questions related to the stylesheet parameters and using a config file.

I know how to start a style sheet with a new document using the document() function, but how do you get back to the document that was feed in on the command line?

I'm using saxon, and I pass in a configuration file on the command line (so I can have different file names). This has a list of other files to process and I use document() to process them. But how do I refer back to the original configuration document? Is there a way to capture the input file name as a parameter value - without entering it as a parameter value? Is there some other way to open the "original" source document?

..dan
Danny Vint
http://www.dvint.com