[xsl] cocoon - xsl

Subject: [xsl] cocoon - xsl
From: "banduchode jayakrishna" <jk_bandu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:34:18 +0530
Hi all,

When using cocoon pipelines, the transformer XSL file is not displaying the data.
Take a look at the sample code:

sitemap.xmap :

	<map:match patter="test.html">
	<map:act ...>
		<map:generate type="html" src="http://one.com/abc/something"/>
		<map:transform src="disclose.xsl"/>
		<map:serialize/>
	</map:act>
	</map:match>

disclose.xsl :

	<xsl:template match="/">
		<xsl:apply-templates select="."/>
	</xsl:template>

In this case it is displaying the entire result of the html file(the content which is displayed when html is targeted to broswer).

If the disclose.xsl is changed to

	<xsl:templated match="html">  or "/html"
		<xsl:apply-templates select="."/>
	</xsl:template>

Here in this case the xsl is not outputting anything. what I feel is, the xsl is unable to find a match for "html" in the html file. But how can this happen.
Even for html/body/table/tr, no output is displayed, where in the html file contains all this stuff. I am using cocoon 2.1 version. this was working with cocoon 2.0.4 version. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jayakrishna

Contact brides & grooms FREE! http://www.shaadi.com/ptnr.php?ptnr=hmltag Only on www.shaadi.com. Register now!