RE: [xsl] need help with XSL statement (location path parenthesis problem)

Subject: RE: [xsl] need help with XSL statement (location path parenthesis problem)
From: "Andrew Welch" <AWelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:17:09 +0100
I'm not sure your '*correct number is x*' statements match the example
xml you have provided, but 2 xpaths that meet your description are:

<xsl:value-of select="count(report[code/@type = 'a' or code/@type =
'b'][code[last()]/@type = 'a'])"/>

and

<xsl:value-of select="count(report[code/@type = 'a' or code/@type =
'b'][code[last()]/@type = 'b'])"/>

Respectively (when the template is processing <reportlist>).

Are you sure about the xml you've posted?

Andrew