Re: AW: [xsl] change a attribute with a link?

Subject: Re: AW: [xsl] change a attribute with a link?
From: "Markus Hanel" <markus.hanel@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:23:38 +0200 (MEST)
hello,

the 3 links and the template " <xsl:template match="node[attribute::type =
'admin']">
" are in one stylesheet. the links should evaluate the same xml file and
there should be a possibility (I hope so) to change the attribute "type" at the
xslt element " apply-templates and template". is there a xslt element or x
path function that can transport a parameter that is given at a link?
So when I change the attribute "type" to interviewer all pers_datas of the
<node type="department">
should be catched.