RE: [xsl] fo:table Problem, not showing data

Subject: RE: [xsl] fo:table Problem, not showing data
From: "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:33:27 +0200

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by 'without the fo:* tags, it does work'?

Do you mean that if you leave out the fo:* nodes, and make it for example an
HTML table, it works? Do you mean that the fo:table doesn't get created by
the XSL processor, or that the FO processor doesn't render the table?

I see no errors in the code you're supplying, so it must be something
else... If it's XSL-FO related, it might be better to post the FO code
resulting from the XSL transform to get an indication as to why the table
doesn't show up in the output.

Cheers,

Andreas