RE: [xsl] Problems with a right order display of tags

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problems with a right order display of tags
From: Bertrand Sauviat <bsauviat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:57:21 +0200
OK
I have understand..

But I must show extract because my XSL and my XML are very large..

My XSL:

		<xsl:apply-templates
select="/tim/Tache_struct"></xsl:apply-templates>
		<xsl:apply-templates
select="/tim/Tache_struct/Tache_atomique"></xsl:apply-templates>
		<xsl:apply-templates
select="/tim/Tache_struct/Tache_struct"></xsl:apply-templates>

My XML:

<tim>
<Tache_struct>
	<Tache_atomique></Tache_atomique>
	<Tache_atomique></Tache_atomique>
	<Tache_atomique></Tache_atomique>
	<Tache_struct></Tache_struct>
	<Tache_struct></Tache_struct>
	<Tache_atomique></Tache_atomique>
</Tache_struct>
</tim>

Actually after the transforamtion i have this result :
<tim>
<Tache_struct>
	<Tache_atomique></Tache_atomique>
	<Tache_atomique></Tache_atomique>
	<Tache_atomique></Tache_atomique>
	<Tache_atomique></Tache_atomique>
	<Tache_struct></Tache_struct>
	<Tache_struct></Tache_struct>

</Tache_struct>
</tim>

I try to use <XSL:sort> in add an attribute at each Tache_struct and each
Tache_atomique
But the result is the same.

Anybody has a solution to keep the same order of the tag after the
transformation?

Thanks :)