Re: [xsl] How to make tables using XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to make tables using XSL
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 14:36:54 -0500
At 10:37 AM -0800 4/2/04, puja thakral wrote:
Can somebody pls tell me how to make tables using XSL
and enter the data cleanly in each cell.In HTML it's
fairly simple but I don't have any ides with XSL.Any
help is appreciated a lot.

You will improve the chances that you will receive prompt and helpful responses by asking specific enough questions that answers are possible. Describe what you are trying to do, how you approached it, what happened, and why you don't like the result you got. Or, if you don't even know how to start, explain clearly what your input is, what output you want, and what problem you see.

Your question, as posted, is simply too vague to answer without
guessing about you want to know.

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com 17 West Jefferson Street Phone: 301/315-9631
Suite 207 Direct Line: 301/315-9634
Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285
Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML