[xsl] Using a custom URIResolver

Subject: [xsl] Using a custom URIResolver
From: Björn Boxstart <Boxstart@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:40:04 +0200
Hello all,

I'm using a custom URIResolver in a transformation. This is because I'm using the document function to find related documents for the document that is currently being transformed. What I want is that only when the referenced file is not being found by the default URIResover, that my custom URI Resolver takes over and finds a template to be used for that single transformation.

The problem that I have is that I first want the default URI Resolver to act and only when it's result is null or an exception, that my custom URI resolver takes over. Until now I can only find how to use the default URI resolver (in case my own URI resolver cannot resolve the reference) by using null as the return value of the resolve() method.

Is there anybody who knows how to solve this problem or else what the code is for the default implementation of the default URI resolver so that I can modify it to let it act as I want it to?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Bjvrn Boxstart