RE: [xsl] How to make tables using XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to make tables using XSL
From: puja thakral <puja_thakral@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 07:03:30 -0700 (PDT)
I'm sorry,maybe I was not clear enough to describe my
problem.I've a database from which I'm generating data
into an XML file.Now I want to apply XSL on it to
create an ASP page.I want to generate data in shape of
tables.Eg
http://www.filechicken.com/index.php/business/verticalmarkets/

This site has data displayed in tabular form.I hope I
made it clear this time.If not,pls let me know.

And the main problem I'm facing is how to create white
space between two words or two images.<xsl:text>
</xsl:text> doesn't seem to solve the problem as it
creates very little space.

Thanks for all the help.Shiva,thanks for being so
considerate.There r definitely great people on this
list.
Regards,
Puja