RE: [xsl] How to put space between two characters?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to put space between two characters?
From: "Andrew Welch" <AWelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:03:48 +0100
> Actually XSL doesn't recognise &nbsp. <xsl:text>
> </xsl:text> works and creates only one white space and
> not more then that.I want to have sufficient white
> space between my two images as they're very close to
> each other.Any suggestions?
> Thanks,
> Puja

XSLT isn't involved in the spacing of your images - html probably is
(although Im guessing because you haven't stated).  You need to find the
correct html to render your images as you want them, then use XSLT to
generate that html.

In your html, either increase the image's margin value, or increase the
padding on the containing tags.

cheers
andrew