RE: [xsl] XML Topic Maps

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML Topic Maps
From: "Passin, Tom" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 10:30:17 -0400
Yes, I have several personal applications I developed based on my browser-based topic map engine, TM4JScript, which is a Sourceforge project.  The most ambitious is a browser bookmarks assistant.  It merges bookmarks from several browsers and has numerous ways to search and display bookmarks and their folders.

Topic map projects have succeeded for the US IRS, for Oak Ridge national labs, and others.

However, this is rather OT for the xsl list.  You want a topic map list -

topicmapmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tom P