RE: [xsl] XML Parser bug/error report

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML Parser bug/error report
From: "Jiang, Peiyun" <Peiyun.Jiang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 10:41:33 -0400
The APIs I use are adequate for myself to debug my program.

What happens is that the program is OK, but the XML file is not.

I wan to give a report to the XML file author when the XML file is submitted
(online) and parsed. The authors can have some hints on where the problems
are if any. What're the best practices on this? Some XML files are coming
out of commercial software, but cannnot pass parsing using apache Java
parsers. Is this common?

How can you catch the information when error occurs and continue parsing? Is
it ever possible? How easy is it to implement such a mechanism if possible.

Thanks.

Peiyun