[xsl] XSLT research

Subject: [xsl] XSLT research
From: "Jerome Sadler" <jersadler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:06:15 +0400
Hi,

I am a postgraduate student at the Open University in the UK researching programmers' perceptions of characteristics of the XSLT programming language, and have written a short questionnaire as part of my work. It is available at http://xslt.speedsurvey.com, or, if you don't mind 'mailto' forms at http://www.xs4all.nl/~sadler4/. It is aimed at programmers with an understanding of Software Engineering concepts. I would be really grateful if some programmers using XSLT, in whatever industry sector, would spend 3 minutes filling this in. If you wish I will mail you a summary of the results of the research when it is completed.

Many thanks in anticipation,

Jerome

Spam effektiv reduzieren - mit dem Hotmail-Junk-Filter! http://www.msn.de/antispam/prevention/junkmailfilter Schlu_ mit Spam - MSN hilft Ihnen hier weiter.